• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Its going to take a miracle.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

I Don't want to be trampled by the horsemen. They have passed me but I have kept them in my sights the whole time. I know that they are not producing what they should be, but that is not my problem. I may have to get a few new crunchers up and running. Maybe while there are still haveing technical deficulities I can catch and repass them. Wish me luck.

Hate to burst your bubble, but their are no techincal difficulties, just a lack of time. All of us horsemen have been swapped, but we should have another good three weeks of 500+ before we go on summer break. When summer break happens though we will not be producing much, though we will be preparing for next school year.

Yeah, preparing for finals and stuff isn't fun.

Anyway, our farm seems to be used about 24/7 anymore, which gives us almost no time to reload seti after a reboot. Bleh to that.

We'll be doing moderately over the summer. Oh well!

{PMS}fishy

I'm a stats man so lets take a look at WU output. According to yesterday your beating them by 23 WU a week, not to shabby fishy i think you deserve a APPLause, racecar12, G-man too. From all the HYPe there just all show and no go.LOL :D Keep up the good work, FYI better not slow down I'm hot on all your heals. LOL

Yeah I guess I can stomp on them, just given me more tiem and more machines. G-Man you are pulling away way to fast for me. I would need to add too many computers to keep up with you. You never know what I can end up doing. I may have an XP 1800+ in the works on another A7V266-E, hoping to get up to 1700 mhz.

Doesn't look like you guys are doing that well. How many computer do you have? I can take you on. As of right now I am producing more than you!

Sir-Epix said:
FYI, Check stats this weekend! [Billy Madison] Ut Oh....Someone loading seti crunchers [Billy Madison]
I THINK WE'VE ALL HEARED THIS BEFORE. I think they shoild be renamed to the HYPE HORSEMAN not the FOUR HORSEMAN. LOL:D

Last night you supposedly dumped work units but I only see 109 difference from day to day is that it??? If we divide that 109 by the HYPE HORSEMAN thats only 27 WU aday. There has been alot of people bumping there outputs, tweaking and are getting pretty close to these numbers and some even more. Not very Impressive If you ask me, considering all the stories and BS that was getting thrown around. LOL I Wonder If the Horseman lost there heads and have turned around to find them. HAHAHA :D

On a serious note though when are you guys going to start putting up some numbers.

Last edited:
Seriously we are doing what we can with our schedules. I would really appreciate it if you would stop trolling too. Thank you.

Lets all remember that this is all about fun and we are all on the same team. Every W/U we get is valued and needed! :)

Cy

That's what we're talking about. More WU's. They get prodded a bit, and turn in 113 WU's for Saturday (highest output for the day).;)

Last edited:
Hey, you don't need to get upset, its only alittle trash talk. If your going to dish it out people you've got to be able to take it. Thats just the way the world works. I didn't mean anything bad or negative that certainly wasn't my intentions, so please don't take them as such.

113 = The Four Horsemen = 1489 = 113 = 29 = 20 = 21 = 33 = 23 = 19 = 258
Actually 113 not to shabby

Okay, you do kinda help us get a moven. We had a decent day yesterday, but I woke up today and low and behold our queue was filling up fast. It looks like Today (tomorrow) on the stats may be are best day ever. Hopefully this will continue. I just have to get my personal farm straightened out. Keep up the good work everyone.

Oh btw: Summer we are not actually taking off, all my machines will be up, but my parents don't have a good isp. Plus Nate and i will be putting together several new machines that will do everything from servering to smashmouth crunching.

Li'l ole me was about to pass the Four Horsemen in the rankings. I knew you guys couldn't let that happen.;)

Good to hear on the summer activities. But, you won't have the classroom environment to use, correct?

Greg M said:
Li'l ole me was about to pass the Four Horsemen in the rankings. I knew you guys couldn't let that happen.;)

Good to hear on the summer activities. But, you won't have the classroom environment to use, correct?

This is true, but hey it is only for like 3 or 4 months.

Back