• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mystikal

I NEED TO CONTACT SILVERSINKSAM TO DISCUSS $80 I o
Looking for a new DDR motherboard, I have an ECS k7vta3 right now. must be compatable with the hardware that i hav now:
ATI radeon 8500 retail
SBLive 5.1
Linksys 10/100 nic

I have been having trouble running 3d apps and have posted @ several forums and nothing seems to help. i had the some setup in my last system except for the M/B and everything ran fine, when i put the ecs M/B in and did a clean install of everything all of my 3d apps would freeze and cause me to hit the restart button on my comp, this would happen in Windows Me and XP. So i have determend that i will try another M/b.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
thanks.

Id go with the MSI KT3 Ultra,real stable and performance aint bad,it isnt the best performer but it isnt no slowch either...
And has pretty good sound and a lot of options:)

hmm I suggest the Epox 8k3a+.. its a really great board... comes with onboard sound and raid... or if you like try the Shuttle AK35GTR Rev 2.0.. its DDR333...I have the Ak35GTR Rev1.. and its a really fast board

Back