• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations Mr. B!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well Done Mr B!!

(Notice that all the best folders use mostly AMD :rolleyes:)

Thanks gang!

I'm kinda used to milestones that get further and further apart...lol. I did the same thing in AA

24 hours->30 Days->60 Days->90 Days->6 Months->9 Months-> 1 Year->2 Years, etc....

It was kinda neat getting a new "chip" every month, but I'm not giving up may newest one just to do that again...lol

2500 is great, but I think what's more important to me, is being part of the whole team, trying to stay in third valiantly, and find a cure.

Personal achievements are nice, but let's keep on keepin' on, until they find that cure.

Then we can all celebrate..... :beer:

Thanks for the kudos. A "pat on the back" is a welcome thing, esp. when your stars are green....;)

Fold ON!

:) :D :p

(Here's my newest "chip", BTW....got it last night.)

Whoa. Two killer milestones in one night!!! WTG MrB :D

Now where's that cake so we can celebrate?

It's a birthday cake. Hope you don't mind. It was on sale ;)

Mr B said:
Thanks gang!

I'm kinda used to milestones that get further and further apart...lol. I did the same thing in AA

24 hours->30 Days->60 Days->90 Days->6 Months->9 Months-> 1 Year->2 Years, etc....

It was kinda neat getting a new "chip" every month, but I'm not giving up may newest one just to do that again...lol

2500 is great, but I think what's more important to me, is being part of the whole team, trying to stay in third valiantly, and find a cure.

Personal achievements are nice, but let's keep on keepin' on, until they find that cure.

Then we can all celebrate..... :beer:

Thanks for the kudos. A "pat on the back" is a welcome thing, esp. when your stars are green....;)

Fold ON!

:) :D :p

(Here's my newest "chip", BTW....got it last night.)
Congratulations, MR B. You da man!
Good work! (You can take a break now. :rolleyes: )

(You mean green star people don't get as many pats on the back as others do?)

Back