• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC folding logo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

plague

check it out, if you liked my original OC logo, you'll love this.
constructive criticism is welcome, as this is a first draft.
OCfolding.jpg

Last edited:
plague you mind if i use your pic for a flyer? im trying to make one up for oc

Last edited:
Well, already had the O/C pic set as my background, so that just added the F@H in there. :D Think maybe you could repost it in full size??? That didn't quite fill the entire screen;)

It's on my background as well. Great job! What did you use to create it with?

thanks all..

BamBam: i dont mind at all, just wait a litte, i have a couple different versions of it, including my new avatar.

Tweaked: i'm workin on making them all full size. when i render them at 1280x1024, ill post a link to my webspace.

eli: Bryce 4, with some MSpaint to make the text first:D

That is so sweet.. i wish I knew more about digital art. I've messed with bryce 5 trial, and 3d studio max. 3d studio max was insanely complicated.. i would need a class just to jump into it.

plague your logo fits in well with the flyer im making here is a link so you can see what it looks like.-=[Flyer]=-

let me know what you think of it

the flyer looks good. i read that thread, and i agree that you should put the team number on the little strips and a few instructions or a little description.

I also think you should use one of the newer logos i made. get OCfolding2(big).jpg and shrink it down. i think it looks better with the words lower on the pic (plus my name is on them :) ). you could move the two dna strands above the words then.

whatever you decide to do with it, hurry up and get out there to post them all over town! :cool:

edit: just saw the new version thats more descriptive. I would just say "Remember to sign up for team 32" under the stuff you have now about folding.

plague said:
the flyer looks good. i read that thread, and i agree that you should put the team number on the little strips and a few instructions or a little description.

I also think you should use one of the newer logos i made. get OCfolding2(big).jpg and shrink it down. i think it looks better with the words lower on the pic (plus my name is on them :) ). you could move the two dna strands above the words then.

whatever you decide to do with it, hurry up and get out there to post them all over town! :cool:

edit: just saw the new version thats more descriptive. I would just say "Remember to sign up for team 32" under the stuff you have now about folding.

great, it just replaced your old oc.com desktop :).....just a comment though, if you look at the curves on the G and C and the underside of the N you can see little jaggies....is there a way for you to fix that? like Anti-Alias or something :D ....if not, then its still my desktop :)...

i also have a new improved desktop background.
great work plague.
:)

funnyperson1 said:

great, it just replaced your old oc.com desktop :).....just a comment though, if you look at the curves on the G and C and the underside of the N you can see little jaggies....is there a way for you to fix that? like Anti-Alias or something :D ....if not, then its still my desktop :)...
i noticed this too. i also figured out why it does this. I used a regular windows font in MSpaint to first make the letters (theres no text tool in bryce), then pasted them into bryce as a lattice. i could maybe go back and smooth them out, but it would take a while - we'll see. classes are over today and i have all afternoon before i go party:beer: :beer: :beer:

fixed the letters...definitely fixed. it looks soooo much better now. have a look.

Plague, Thats awesome man! As before, I nowhave a new desktop. It's even set as desktop on my computers at work that are sitting on my counter, all my customers will be seeing it:D
Good work Plague!

Back