• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can the 645E Max2-LRU bios be used on the 6457 ultra?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

markus

Registered
645E Max2-LRU does anyone know if it would work,for us ppl with the msi 6457 problamatic m.b,questions includeing me are being asked in the msi fourms.

since other m.b's you can switch bios,like the asus p4s333 useing the p4533 bios,which i have,and it works fine.i heard other boards,i forget which ones you can use a diff bios,the boawrds seem to look the same..

or maybe some could mod the max2 bios to work on the 645 m.b.maybe it can't,it would be great if it could work..just thought i would bring this up in this forum..thanks cya

645ultra to a 645emax

I have a 645ultra that I flashed to a 645e-max w/no problems. It wont give me the 533 option but it does give me more dividors

hey thanks alot bro:)more dividers would be nice,i rma my 645 ultra.it will take 3-6weeks to get back:(i'll try it,anything that will help this problamatic m.b,is worth a shot..

thanks for trying it:)):)

no problem, but i spoke too soon. I flashed to a 645ultra L older bios and now its screwed, so be carefulb

Back