• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Software for overclocking geforce4 ti 4400?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stoutale

Registered
Howdy, now that I got my pc stable, I think I should overclock my video card. I have looked around at different software but have been nervous about installing them.

I try to have as few things running on my pc as possible, and many of the programs seem to do way more than I want. I really just want something that can make the registry changes I want then close.

What I would really like is to be able to do the changes manually through regedit. But I can't find the right entry to change.

Thanks!

your in a different catagory with the 4400 but i needed more memory overclocking then the cool bits would allow so i used the riva tuner. cool bits is more hany though cause it just sits with other vidio settings

Sweet, thanks for the link to coolbits. That was exactly what I was looking for. It was really unexpected that a registry entry could add a whole new tab to my advanced display properties. Is that tab really part of the detonator drivers that nvidia keeps hidden?

I'd choose RivaTuner, it pretty much does everything you'll need to overclock, tweak, and set refresh rates and such..

Rivatuner is the best tweaker proggy.

all of the top Madonion.com scores use Rivatuner. it lets u fully customise everything.

-Malakai

Stoutale said:
Sweet, thanks for the link to coolbits. That was exactly what I was looking for. It was really unexpected that a registry entry could add a whole new tab to my advanced display properties. Is that tab really part of the detonator drivers that nvidia keeps hidden?

Yep

GeForce Tweak Utility is what I'm using.
Works like a charm. You can tweak other settings as well!

Click on the "Download" in www.guru3d.com
There's the link to download the program.

Back