• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suck or blow =P help me cool this sucker!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

This is my specs... im running 2 exhausts on the back and i have a sidefan that my dad made for me... he swap the wireing to 120volt power plug kinda cool it blows hard... rotary fan whatever that is well this is my case well mine looks better but inside is exactly the same good cooling? http://www.webleaderinc.com/images/overclocker/overclocker-open.jpg
i have some yate loon fans... they kinda suck... im planning to put 4 intakes in the fron what is better? having the fan that blows the hardest to be exhaust or intake? my side fan is suckin air in... i see lots of C droppings the fan is pretty powerful its powered by a power plug =) im getting temps of 59C when i was playing counter-strike it stayed at 60C constantly with the strong fan sucking in... im switchin the 2 exhaust on the back to something better want to even the air sucked in and sucked out =) what brands should i get? for not such a costly price?.
I just got my SVC goldengate 40 in the mail the freakin ys-tech fan is freakin strong!, but sounds like a hairdryer its ok for me. Putting it on once i get artic silver

nice case man, do u run the side fan allways or just when needed? I don't quite get what ur asking but this is my 2cents, the 2 fans in the front (dont have to bes strong) blow in and the side fan blow in and the 2 rear fans (strong ones) blow out an the PS blow out. The intake should = the outake, +/-5 cfm. well thats my 2cents, i hope that helps.

u need 2 cut out where the fans go

thats restricking alot of your air

put round wire grill on them

your case temps should drop alot

try that first

wont cost u but a few bucks and a hour of work

i just plug it in the outlet whenever i turn the computer on... i just brought a exhaust card blower... temps didn't seem to change much

Back