• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first fanbus!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DanFraser

Well, here it is! My first fanbus! Took me flippin ages, and I had to take loads of breaks due to solder fumes!

Just some basic pics, I put it in and got my comp running and realised I wanted to take pics. I will take some soon of the interior.

casefront.jpg

Truely ghetto mod eh!?

casesideon.jpg

Not a bad looking case huh?

tophalf.jpg

And just for an after thought... My own fan hole...!

hole.jpg

The fanbus doesnt truly work though. Number three switch (1-6 left to right) doesnt work at all, and switch six only gives full power both ways! Gonna add some leds soon, just need some more wire and some LED holders, and then Ill transport it all to another face plate and measure it this time!

Nice. DIY is the best way to go=)

Anyone know where I can buy 3 1/2" bay covers? (floppy bay or whatever it is)
I have a spare slot and I have no 5 1/2" bays.
I want to make something like this, to control my UV Leds and such that I have in the case.

Some doortrim from an autoparts store will make that hole look a lot nicer. I don't know what you're talking about ghetto, thats a nice looking bus and I bet it cost u a lot less then the digidoc. Keep the mods comin!! :D

Back