• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions for a suitcase pc mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Satyrist

I'm generally looking at probably getting a mATX board above anything else, mostly to use what precious little space I'll have inside (It's around 11"Tx18"wx9"deep)

I was taking a look at possibly getting an NForce board, as AMD's get so hot I'm not likely to look at overclocking as a real possibilty;

I'm primarily looking for something that will perform better than average performance and stability otherwise, though onboard components might help me cheat a little bit and not worry about securing down add-on cards to keep them from shifting inside the case...one reason I'm looking at NForce as a possibility.

Since I've primarily bought only Intel up to now, I I wasn't sure if this might do well, or if there might be other suitable choices as well.

Other wild possibility? That perhaps it might be a little too cramped a space for it, and keeping it cool would be something important to consider, perhaps meaning go back to intel instead?

Thanks for advice in advance-

i think the amds would get allit too warm in a suitcase thats why i think intels would be better for that application.

Back