• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100% overclock [email protected] GHZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
arklab said:
If possible, can you test your chip with a stock Intel heatsink?

formosian got his OMG chip to 3.4GHz - 3.5GHz with an argessive Hearsink and Fan. :cool:

It's not possible for me to test the cpu with a normal heatsink.
But the same cpu was tested with a Gigabyte mobo and Intel hsf..and got @[email protected]

Since i cant find a way to post my pics here....and i dont see any help coming........

I am posting them in a Greek o/c site....and i'll give you the link soon.

TASOS said:
But also O/C using LN doesnt count for me....(for many reasons)
I'd like to inform me though....what is the highest 1.8A o/c ....even with LN
The highest 1.8A overclock with LN2 that I can find is 3.667GHz. The highest 1.8A OC I can find in the CPU database here in 3.2GHz with a 'homemade freon cooling system'.

Your C1 rocks dude!!:D

TASOS said:
Since i cant find a way to post my pics here....and i dont see any help coming........

I am posting them in a Greek o/c site....and i'll give you the link soon.

Great I've never read a anything greek that has to do with overclocking yet..lol OPA!!

Limnos in the house...;)

Overclocker456 said:

Great I've never read a anything greek that has to do with overclocking yet..lol OPA!!

Limnos in the house...;)

ÐÝñíá êáé áðü ôá ìÝñç ìáò Ðáôñßäá....óôï ëßíê ðïõ Ýâáëá èá äåéò ôï öüñïõì ìáò....www.pctech.gr

Thank you so much Tasos, I never knew there was greek sites that delt with overclocking.. now I can practice my greek. thanks again..

PS I can't read what you wrote in Greek, I just got these weird symbols..

Tasos,

Read your PM, sorry to be soo slow to respond, I can host your screen shots and post them here.

Buzzdog,

btw
AWSOME OC, WAY TO GO!!!!

yes nice OC. since some1 has came close to 100% oc on air this just doesnt seem that great anymore. mem score could be better but great chip u got there.

AZN

This is hypothetical, but imagine if you could get that chip to hit 200MHz fsb on a Granite Bay chipset. That my friends would be some impressive memory scores!!!

Buzzdog

Dont be suprised if I dont roll the dice on a Dell in a week or 2.

Overclocker456 said:
actually the world record is 4.8GHz.. of course it was overclocked by Intel and they used LN2... but it still counts...

They used LN2 huh? You are sure about this? I never read that and I followed that story closely. You have some links for us? I highly doubt it was LN2 in a crowd of people. You do know that LN2 gas will kill you in too high of concentrations? I doubt they were gassing the IDF with LN2! The LN2 only cools if it is given off as a gas. Imagine the heat output of a 4.8GHz chip! That LN2 would have been boiling off pretty fast.

Are you just assuming that they used LN2 since 4.4GHz is the non intel record done by holicho bro's in Japan using LN2 and that intel would no way have a chip that would do 4.8GHz with a dual Phase change and TEC's?

i remember in an article that intel never showed what type of cooling they used for that but they said it was "exotic" cooling....

Wow...

Looks like the 1.8A C1 miracle chips are becoming more common!

SL6LA... that is a Fixed VID chip too... not even Multiple VID yet. Excellent.

Wow gr8 overclock man!

Awesome Cpu uve got there.

Just cant wait for 1.8 c1`s to come out . im sure gonna get one myself.

AZN said:
yes nice OC. since some1 has came close to 100% oc on air this just doesnt seem that great anymore. mem score could be better but great chip u got there.

AZN

Is there anything positive about my system....????

Cause after i read your post ....i feel like dumping it.

....well thanks to all the other members for their nice words and comments.

....and you can see a small update of 105% O/C here

Back