• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1090t 4Ghz overclocking help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
re

Was able to last over 30 min running Prime 95 with the multiplier clocked to 3.6ghz. At 3.7ghz it bsod'd me exactly at 20 min.

Here are the hwmonitor readouts from 3.6ghz (speedfan beta graph included, because i like speedfan:). Third combo pic of graph+hwmonitor is for minutes 20-30 of test. Red line is core temp green line is cpu temp

Attachments

• test3.6ghz.PNG
    test3.6ghz.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 79
  • cpucoregraph.PNG
    cpucoregraph.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 95
  • last10min.PNG
    last10min.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 86
Please put your system info in your "Sig". The thread is getting longer now and on top of that I'm working with several others so it's hard to keep straight what each person's system is like. To start a Sig, go to Quick Links at the top of the page and "Edit Signature". You can use mine for a pattern of the kind of info we want.

Your core temps are okay but your CPU temps are getting up there at 66. Your temps won't permit more CPU core voltage. So, the next tweaks may help stabilize your system:

Increase your HT Link from 2000 mhz to 2200 mhz. Increase the CPUNB (maybe called just "NB" to 2600. Increase your CPUNB voltage to 1.225. Retest.

Increase your memory voltage from 1.5 to 1.55.

Back