• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

120mm Fan collection picture thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
View attachment 90291

18x of these:
View attachment 90292

They had labeled the fans wrong, so I had to send them all back :(

Now I'm running a mix of Scythe Slipstream Slim 120 X 12 mm SY1212SL12L 1200 rpm and Scythe Slipstream Slim 120 X 12 mm SY1212SL12M 1600 rpm fans. And a couple of 170CFM Deltas on the bench.

They had labeled the fans wrong, so I had to send them all back :(

Now I'm running a mix of Scythe Slipstream Slim 120 X 12 mm SY1212SL12L 1200 rpm and Scythe Slipstream Slim 120 X 12 mm SY1212SL12M 1600 rpm fans. And a couple of 170CFM Deltas on the bench.

are those yate loons? the stickers look the same, but i've never seen one ship in a box.

Wega, wow, are you going to run them altogether at the rad ? That is total of 18 x 0.3 Amp , approx. 65 watt. :shock:

are those yate loons? the stickers look the same, but i've never seen one ship in a box.

Yes those are Yates. I also got some 1350RPM Yate loons that I got in a box looking just like that. :)

Wega, wow, are you going to run them altogether at the rad ? That is total of 18 x 0.3 Amp , approx. 65 watt. :shock:

Yes i was going to run them all on my rad, but as i said, I had to send them back as I got the wrong ones :(
I was going to run 6 of them per channel (x3) on my Lamptron FC5.

Well, I only have four fans....

These four fans:

attachment.php

I've never seen those SERVO fans before, they look awesome

Those two are quite rare. I got the only two the distributor had in stock in the US... Expensive as hell too! But they'll be with me for many years to come.

Those are rated at 260CFM which isn't really that impressive. The nasty part on them is the static pressure (520pa).

Those two are quite rare. I got the only two the distributor had in stock in the US... Expensive as hell too! But they'll be with me for many years to come.

Those are rated at 260CFM which isn't really that impressive. The nasty part on them is the static pressure (520pa).

You ever put them on a rad? :D That'd be one sick benching station with 6 of those on some 120.3's... What are you using them on?

Only using one of them on my HSF right now. I just got them a couple days ago. Actually the San Aces arrived yesterday and the Nidecs arrived today. Three of them are still in the boxes they came in. I just took them out for the picture.
Haven't gone H2O yet, but I'm sure they'd be great on a H2O setup...
I'm in the process of building a controller for them; they're all PWM so controlling them via PWM signal will be the more efficient way.

Great shot Sebastian, that fans look so mean and scary with that unique vanes, and now I'm so jealous. :D

Bumping up, c'mon, I know there are many 'fan addicts" out there are lurking around here. :D

4 x rosewill
1 x coolmaster
3 x spire stock fans

spec of spire fans
Bearing Ball bearing
Rated speed
Cooler : 2200 RPM +/-10%
Only Fan : 2200 RPM +/-10%
Rated power 4.2 W
Rated Voltage 12 V
Noise level 29.0 dBA
Air flow 93.3 CFM
Current 0.35 A
Connector 3 Pin

Would love to know who makes spire's fans because they are really nice and quiet with high cfm

The only model number i have
sp984b1-v2 or sf12025b1h3w3-1

Guys, where is the pic ? This thread supposed to be picture of your fan collection. :D

Dibs on the servos.

LOL... Did you mean these Servos?

attachment.php

You may want to rethink your "dibs" once you learn the price though... :sn:

But if you really want some of those..... This is the place to get them: Servos... Don't say I didn't warn you about the price though. :)

Guys, where is the pic ? This thread supposed to be picture of your fan collection. :D

+1... this thread needs more pics.

Here's the Nidec I bought most recently - nice fan and very powerful, but also very loud even at low rpm. Delta EHE in the background :D

nidecbetav.jpg

Back