• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which high static pressure fan would you use to cool of your radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great choice on rad fans. :thup:

As for a fan splitter, I would highly recommend this one unless you're steadfast on that splitter you linked.

Just be careful when connecting a splitter to a MB fan header since those are limited to 1 Amp on average. Sometimes during startup, the fans can speed up to 100% going past the limits of a header, resulting in a fried fan header. That all depends on how your MB operates during startup and how much overhead you have in the safe zone.

Great choice on rad fans. :thup:

As for a fan splitter, I would highly recommend this one unless you're steadfast on that splitter you linked.

Just be careful when connecting a splitter to a MB fan header since those are limited to 1 Amp on average. Sometimes during startup, the fans can speed up to 100% going past the limits of a header, resulting in a fried fan header. That all depends on how your MB operates during startup and how much overhead you have in the safe zone.

Thanks for the information, is there difference between the splitter i linked and yours? (Yours is up to 9 fan on one MB fan header)
Do you think it be fine with 3 fans on the splitter i linked to one MB header and then a another splitter with 2 fans to a another fan header ? That way i am not breaking the 1 Amp limit. Dont you agreed?

Thanks for the information, is there difference between the splitter i linked and yours? (Yours is up to 9 fan on one MB fan header)
Do you think it be fine with 3 fans on the splitter i linked to one MB header and then a another splitter with 2 fans to a another fan header ? That way i am not breaking the 1 Amp limit. Dont you agreed?

You could use some cable splitters if you're going to lesson the load or just grab two splitters of the ones you linked since they're half the price of the ones I linked.

The splitter I link is a newer more robust from Aquacomputer that I use as well as their HUBBY7 USB hub.

Which ever you decide should be fine.

Back