• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12cm Fan x 6 Radiators

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont see how it will make the cpu or whatever cooler then the Air temp around you tho. Thier is no possible way to do that with a rad and a bunch of fans. I bet youre temps will be the same as if you using just 1 or 2 rads.

Unless youre cooling like 3 computers at once or something

thorilan said:
possibly econoline cores.

btw 1 component does not make you the king. if that where true than cathar would be emporor of the universe

Ok lets look at this Nik has been doing what others have done and he is the king so far. I'd bet that if this guy has this rad he also has the pumps and the right block to match. Also for Cathar, yes he is the king no one has made a better block yet. After all Nik is using a rad anyone here can get and a block that at the time anyone could've bought. Now with his newest rig which the name he used was already taken, he went with three pump others have done this as well. So why should he be called the king here??

I don't know about that....

But I do know that thing must be insanely expensive. The Airplex Evo 1800 is only about $200. I imagine this would probably be in the same region.

I think I'm going to stick to my plans and buy a 16"x16" copper dual core car radiator for $60 shipped and mount my 4 120mm Sanyo Denki's to it. It should mount to the side of my case quite well.

nice rad. :)

...but makes me wanna break out the torch and create the weapon 120.16 single pass core that has been rolling around in the back of my head for the last two weeks. :)

16 wide rad

Alacritan said:
I don't know about that....

But I do know that thing must be insanely expensive. The Airplex Evo 1800 is only about $200. I imagine this would probably be in the same region.

I think I'm going to stick to my plans and buy a 16"x16" copper dual core car radiator for $60 shipped and mount my 4 120mm Sanyo Denki's to it. It should mount to the side of my case quite well.

Let me know when you find a wider rad. That was one of my goals early on was to find a wider rad than the standard we are all now using. At that time I was going to build a server cube case instead of a tower.

Crazy rad... It almost seems that the returning side of it might be heated up a tad (since it will get to almost room temp at the far tank). It would also be noticably restrictive, so it would make sense to make it a single pass. Looking at the later pictures, though, it would seem that pressure drop is taking a back seat since 3 rads are being used, more than doubling the very restrictive barbs used in a common system. Nik is considered the king of the cube because his actually works...that setup may prove to need a huge pump, one that dumps too much heat into the system. Aren't those also 25mm thick fans?

Regardless, thats a lot of cooling power for just a PC! Can you say EE/Ultra SMP/SLI cooling??! :cool:

DSC01036.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

DSC01034.JPG

DSC01035.jpg

Very cool radiator, although it looks to be for one PC so this is way overkill. But very cool setup, regardless.....You can't speak english, I don't know why I'm typing this, but maybe :thup: works..

Was going to ask questions, but.....lol ^^

**EDIT** BTW - Nobody welcomed you.....WELCOME!

with so many components being cooled and the number of fans and rads you are having to use, you should give some serious thought to dumping all the rads and jumping over to a waterchiller. :)

Pictures of the pumps please. I dearly hope you have more than one. Quad MCP650's.... dual MD30's....

Back