• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

18th on your team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Re: Re: 18th on your team

Wedo said:

Um... in a word. No.

:D

Wedo

well good luck to ya my friend :p but better get to it cause im not far behind.

oh and I added a p4 2ghz and a xp2100+ yesterday, and a athlon 1.1ghz just a few hours ago :cool:

OldGuy said:
Mine was removed, I put it back and will keep putting it back until I'm banned. Either I get to keep it or I get banned, but I wont have my team avatar censored.
I got that PM, but they haven't removed mine yet. I'm not removing it until I understand the logic. To me, it seems like it's convenient for the people here. I only post in this forum, and my avatar lets people know right off the bat that I'm the "enemy." It's not like I expect my avatar to attract new users. I thought it was sort of a PSA to let the folks here know not to trust me.

FWIW here is the forum policy on avatars.

This is a quote from the forum rules about advertising:
Warning to Advertisers !

If you have an article or review that you feel would be of interest to our readers, contact Ed or Joe on our Front Page. If they agree, they will post a mention and a link.

We do not allow even our Seniors to advertise their sites. On occasion I will mention/recommend one or two of their sites at a time. This is in recognition of their contributions to this Forum and the writing they have done for our Front Page.

Only Seniors of this forum are permitted to use their own sites' URL in their signature.

We feel no obligation to provide space anywhere on our site for the free use of other sites.

We deal with encroachment by issuing a warning. If it goes unheeded, we ban the offender.
In case you didn't read it alread. :)

I guess these people just won't be happy until they pollute every thread with the same sensless drivel. Step down off of the soap box for a day and let the mods sort it out please. Also how can it be an advertisment if your not selling anything? I say the avatars stay but who am EYE. Stating that you belong to a certain team, or own a certain brand product is OK right, otherwise I better change my sig.

Last edited:
i find it interesting that there is that much "team pride" in play here... actually its preposterous, its a scam, its a lie. this forum is where i'm at because it doesnt have all of the griping moaning and complaining i found EVERYWHERE else. That is because we have RULES and we follow them. if you're that loyal to your forum, go back to it. if you can think clearly enough to realize it doesnt matter, stay here. the choice is yours. i fold for team 32 because i like the forum better and this is where i have gotten the most help: so this is where my points go. oh, and have fun folding...

Back