• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st time build tips

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How much processing power and memory do the emulators he speaks of wanting to run use? That's one reason I was suggesting 16gb of RAM. Yeah, the GTX 970 will do him fine on 1080p.

The emulators dont take alot, I mean the 4GB stick i have is enough for that

The OEM tray CPU does not have a warranty from intel, that is the 3 years. The intel cooler is a good cooler for a stock CPU. You might need a external DVD drive for playing all the games you have on Disc like Wii, GameCube, N64, PS2, and PS1 .

The OEM tray CPU does not have a warranty from intel, that is the 3 years. The intel cooler is a good cooler for a stock CPU. You might need a external DVD drive for playing all the games you have on Disc like Wii, GameCube, N64, PS2, and PS1 .

for wii and gamecube I can dump them on my wii using homebrew and for the others... is it possible to dump any kind of disk on a wii? if not, I'll get an external dvd drive

Just wanted to point out that N64 was a cartridge console, so it didn't have disks.

Carry on.

Back