• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$200 for new video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shoutout33

Registered
What up guys and gals. As the title say, I have $200 to go towards a new video card. ATMINSIDE helped me a while back when I had $300 to work with, but my PC died recently so I had to put money toward that too. This is why my budget has went down some. It doesn't really matter if its AMD or NVidia, I just need to be able to do the following really well:

- Gaming with settings on the highest possible levels at 1080p and/or better, with current and future titles.

- I do photography, so I need to run the most current version of Lightroom (I have LR3 now...) and other well known photo editing software.

- I look forward to getting into video in the near future, so I'd like to be able to run professional level software if I take it seriously as well.

If you need any further information that help with this please let me know. Thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wait until black friday and try to snag a 7950

Thanks for the tip AnarCHy. Gonna' look at Newegg now, to see what they normally go for.

Hey AnarCHy, what do you think about the new R9 270X? When I checked on the 7950, I saw the this in my price range.

Last edited:
Back