• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2013 Chimp Challenge Race Updates & Musings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We'll have an hour or so break
then it's all aboard the USS Poo Flinger
for Operation Primate.
Thank you to all the folders
who came to help us in the race,
it has been an honor to race with you all.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I had Tons-O-Fun!!! Thank You OCF for inviting Pit_Crew to race with you!!! We found an extra drive and dedication during this race!!! God Bless You All and Fold On My Friends!!!:comp:

We'll have an hour or so break
then it's all aboard the USS Poo Flinger
for Operation Primate.
Thank you to all the folders
who came to help us in the race,
it has been an honor to race with you all.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Our greatest win yet!!

Congrats to all!!

Thanks to all external contributors!!

Thanks to Adak for all his hard work to make the win possible!!

I had Tons-O-Fun!!! Thank You OCF for inviting Pit_Crew to race with you!!! We found an extra drive and dedication during this race!!! God Bless You All and Fold On My Friends!!!:comp:

Thank you so so much for racing with us, I hope we can do it again next year. Keep an eye on the Operation Primate thread as we'll be delivering some supplies very soon :D

Congratulations on the victory. :thup:

Aand my one last WU that's been brewing since yesterday is going to miss the deadline by ~45 minutes. Doh!

Congratulations on the victory. :thup:

Aand my one last WU that's been brewing since yesterday is going to miss the deadline by ~45 minutes. Doh!

Thanks, and you really pushed us. Strong team you have there!

If Sagar_Rawal and HayesK didn't get their full systems up, and KGH didn't turn into SUPER-folder, and super recruiter, we would have finished in either second or third place, I believe.

@Thanks Don and Eroc! :clap:

Thank you for the posts explaining why it is important to not abandon WU, and how it is a detriment to the project.

Having that understanding is important to not just winning, but being a positive part of the project.

It sounds like voodoo didn't have negative intentions, so the clarification there should help get everyone rowing in the same direction. :salute:

Thanks, and you really pushed us. Strong team you have there!

If Sagar_Rawal and HayesK didn't get their full systems up, and KGH didn't turn into SUPER-folder, and super recruiter, we would have finished in either second or third place, I believe.

Thank you for being the greatest CC Captain!
Great team effort with passion..and most important, we all had fun.

Kudos to OCF... I got to admit you guys deserve it. One heck of a Captain and the team spirit altogether as a single massive force.. I had a lot of fun competing with CC this year.

Great to have a worthwhile opponent ... Looking forward to next year contest.

Congrats to everyone, was fun this year. Huge thanks go out to our awesome captains as well, nice work guys!

Off to go fold some points for Team Reddit for operating primate!

Last edited:
I have to say I have been floored by the Fantastic Effort so many here in OCF and dear Guests have put into this Chimp Challenge!!!

Has been really a lot of fun being a small part of it all.
(even if my own PPD were some of my worst for some time due to a variety of issues that were eventually overcome during the race)

and a Big Thank You also to Adak and the_cultie for the Excellent work put into motivating us all during the race!

you guys kicked our monkey butt.

Whaaaa,... it's' over?
OK, you guys kicked our monkey butt. :bang head
Dropping by from HWC to say hi & Congrats to you for an impressive WIN! :salute:
Fold on

Im glad to have contributed in the race. It was really a fun thing :) Good time to server with all of you! And of course:

Thanks to all team captains, people who helped organizing the challenge, the cultie and adak and all of you folders who put turned in some WUs for OCF :thup:

My thanks go out to everyone !! you all did a great job and for a great cause no matter who won ! though I do enjoy winning and I am so glad we won again :)
another thanks is to adak for all the updates, I kept coming to this thread every couple hours :D

Congrats to OCF for the victory, aside from polemics and controversial matters, you guys are part of a great team. We at Vietnam Global Team had fun to chase you guys until the last minutes of the race. Thanks Adak for a well prepared and organized event, I like a lot of your good comments and updates.
Peace

Back