• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2013 Chimp Challenge Race Updates & Musings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi there, RedFlames here, captain of the Bit-Tech/CustomPC team.

Just want to congratulate you on your 1st place... very well done... enjoy yourselves, keep folding and we'll see you for next year's CC...

Also glad to see your pre-race prediction was little off :D

Last edited:
Woohooo....OCF wins the CC....:D It's been fun participating in the challenge this year. Thanks from the Pit_Crew for letting us join in the fun. We have all headed back to the Pit_Stop for some rest and repairs...:thup: Fold on friends....:attn:

A pleasure Folding with everyone! Special thanks to Adak and the_cultie...Great job guys. Tho we expect nothing less from 2 outstanding individuals! :beer: X Many!

Grats to the OCF team for pulling out all the stops with the threads, updates, recruiting and of course the overall win.

Was great to be part of it folding with the Pit_Crew.

On the road, just now catching up. WTF Wow, a repeat win :beer:!!! Thanks :clap:to our visiting volunteers, we'll be tossing some effort your way soon..:D

:grouphug: Thanks guys, GREAT FUN !!!!!

Just got in, had to check in to see who won. Looks like everyone had a very strong finish.

Now I go home to Toms Hardware and back off the overclocks a little.

The wife " Your computer has been making a lot of noise this last week". Looks like I will have to replace a couple fans , front 200mm is starting to get a little noisy.

See you all again next year.
...................................."KEEP ON FOLDING" :thup:

Finally got the fireworks in to really celebrate.

A bridge is as good as any spot. :D

Certainly as the USS pooflinger is setting sail. :salute:

Finally got the fireworks in to really celebrate.

A bridge is as good as any spot. :D

Certainly as the USS pooflinger is setting sail. :salute:

That is an extraordinary fireworks display! Wow!

I had fun in my first CC. I made it through even though I blew up a power supply in the process! Had a great time. Hit me up next year.

Glad you enjoyed it, Eroc! We will do that. :D

It appears a couple Jade Monkey pics will be at home here, for the next year.

Enjoy the luck they bring!

pimpingreenmonkey.jpg jadedmonkey.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to teammates that all pitch in - like you.

This is my second year participating and I appreciate everyone's efforts to accomplish back 2 back titles!

Back