• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2100+ 0306 result

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shan

hi everyone
just got my 0306 from gameve.com ($84). I am @ 13x181 now, but still burning in. It can boot @2400 1.75v or lower, but failed in prime95 (illegal sumout error), should I give it more juice? I haven't tried more FPS above 185. I guess I can at least boot @2500MHz. gonna update soon in this week.

13x166 default Voltage (1.60?) stable
13x177 1.70v stable (could lower voltage)
13x181 burning in (anything above 181, got "illegal sumout" in prime95)

DDR: 2.65v
cooling: volcano 7+ @ max speed
P.S: Cpu is @ normal command, can not boot @ fast. DDR setting is max. except 2T command. 1T result blackscreen.

any suggestionz?

You should burn in @ as low of speed as you can get the cpu to and be satble with as high of vcore as possible try not to go more then 2.0 unless temps are great. Yes you might need to give it more jucie I wouldn't try running above 1.9 myself for everyday use. What are your temps?

Even though the memory's good, add .10v (run 2.75v vdimm) just to be sure you have stability at the most aggressive memory settings/timings.

As jonspd said, max is about 2.0v vcore for most overclocked tbreds...

the max. voltage on my mobo is 1.85v. I tried 1.825v @ 2400, but still got "illegal sumout". also I tried 2.75 to get 1T command workz, but no succeed. :(((((

What motherboard do you have and have?

Have you updated to the latest bios?

Do you like a good game of 20 questions? :p

(just covering the basics is all, these cover some basic issues relating to stability, which is what it sounds liek you have)

usually issues like this are problems with not providing the cpu with enough vcore or an overheating situation.

I guess it could be my PSU problem. it's Enermax 350W, kinda sux.

50 c Is the most that I would Have @ full load and thats if I increased my voltage to 1.95 @ 12.5 x 192. I wouldn't try getting much over 50 myself but then again you can do as you choose I have ran mine @ around 52 for about 6 hours stress testing @ max speeds.

My enermax PSU is holding me back in a system similar to yours.

Unplug the CD-Roms and maybe a few other things and see how it overclocks then.

ok, got a little bit higher. 185x133@2405Mhz, 1.85v. 52C full load. I guess it's not bad. so I will just leave it here. thx for helping.

but my sandra memory score kinda low, only around 2670, hmmm... is it because of 2T command? cuz I can not get it work @ 1T. should i increase DDR voltage to see if I can get 1T command? what's the safe voltage?

I'll say, don't over 2.8v. It seem like Corsair 3200 C2 don't like Volt.. If that 2.8v on Samsung pc2700, that could up to 200 fsb on relax timing.

My sandra score at 185 2-2-2-5-1 at 278XX something..

I may have missed it, but how many sticks of memory do you have? If you have more than 1, try each stick individually and see if each stick can handle 1T. Maybe you have a bad stick of memory that cannot handle 1T.

I think the Corsair warranty is good up to 2.8 volts, anything higher and it is yours.

You might also want to try improving your cooling some, that may help your CPU remain stable. I have the same mobo with a 0248 2100+ B (see sig). My CPU temp runs about 40-42C at 100% load. My CPU temp runs about 13C above the mobo temp sensor via MBM5.

Last edited:
I only have one stick. That sob just stops working on 1T. However, it works with "enhanced ddram"... now my cpu can work @ fast command. errr...wanna get "ultra"

errr you should be happy with 2.366 out of a 1.7 d*** man what more do you want 3.5 LOL.

nice oc

Back