• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2405fpw for $639

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
Dell Small Business has a new set of Software and Peripherals coupons out:

$20 off $150 coupon NBHNFLF4?ZT0V6
$35 off $300 coupon NQKM3$FWW6GXLV
$60 off $500 coupon VZ88CG$L8NQR0C

They also sent out an email titled "Feeling lucky? You could save up to 30% on select Dell systems", so if you have one or don't mind buying a coupon on eBay for $10+ you can get the following deal
Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW $999 - 30% - $60 VZ88CG$L8NQR0C = $639 + tax

I got one of those email.....sooooo tempting for the monitor.....

too bad I don't have the $$ right now....

if anyone needs it (monitor or system coupon), PM me then :cool: (serious buyer only please so someone really wanna use it to buy could use it!!)

got a 30% off coupon as well. i probably won't and shouldn't use it, so pm me if u looking for one.

--edit--
coupon claimed

Last edited:
dartor said:
Its actually down to $849 and the codes d94 posted don't seem to work. However if the 30% off still works it would be about 595 plus tax. If somebody has an extra 30% off code I will so jump on this baby

Yea now that the $35 off coupons don't work I am not going to use the code that homer77 gave me. So I will PM it too you.

Back