• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

24bit, 192khz 2 channel PCM to WAV. audio ripper

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blazing fire

I have a vob file encoded with a 2 channel (L)PCM file, as well as a 5.1DTS. I would like a audio ripper that would give me 24bit, 192khz 2 channel wav. format, as well as separate the the .vob file into the movie and PCM file.

I have tried the free AoA ripper but that's only 48khz.

Thanks!

Last edited:
AviDemux can rip vobs without audio by selecting Main Track and then None from the Audio Tab at top. To save it just hit File, Save, Video, and type a full name like xxx.vob.
If you want it as 2channel AND 24bit I'm not quite sure as I have no vob files handy with a dts track to test it with.

It also can save just the audio in several different formats. PCM is not configurable and will just dump whatever the original format encoding is (as xxx.wav). But if you encode it to a different format instead of just Copy, such as AC3 using the Audio tab on left, you will then be given a choice as to bitrate. You can encode the audio twice if you really want a pcm file at 192khz.
http://www.avidemux.org/

Last edited:
Back