• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

25 Inch Mouse pads

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
are you wanting one like that ebay one 17x25? or any reasonable size just 25 wide ( *x25 ) that you can put under a laptop?

The Razer Goliathus comes in an EX variant that is 36 inches wide and about 12 inches deep. should be enough to get a laptop on, with lots and lots of space for a mouse. I have one and can easily fit my mouse and keyboard on it with room for drinks and whatnot

I'm a little confused. You want exactly 25", but not 36", right? What's wrong writh picking up a 36" neoprene pad (like exia989 suggested) in the color/style you like and simply cutting off the extra 11"?

I don't want it to put a laptop over it, I just want to be able to put my mouse and keybaord over it. The reason I want it to be 25" is because I have a part of my desk that slide off where my mouse and keyboard are used... a little boad that is 25"..

Also, I was thinking of cutting it to make it 25" but wouldn't that make it start peeling off?

I don't want it to put a laptop over it, I just want to be able to put my mouse and keybaord over it. The reason I want it to be 25" is because I have a part of my desk that slide off where my mouse and keyboard are used... a little boad that is 25"..

Also, I was thinking of cutting it to make it 25" but wouldn't that make it start peeling off?
im thinking it wouldnt peel off anymore than normal (after months of use). to the best of my knowledge they make the pads in big sheets that are consistent throughout and then cut them out to the size we see (imagine giant cookie cutter). my biggest concern if i were to do it would be how the edge looks after. the best result would be from a thin razor blade if you do cut it though.

Back