• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

27" 2560x1440 Monitor Under $400!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well guys i just ordered 3 ShiMian ill post pics when i have them up for eyefinity
my dell3011 is on ebay :D what!! im really selling that badboy:eek:
the hard part is finding a tri monitor stand

Oh, downer dude. I suspect you'll be able to find these at office supplies and possibly even hardware stores. Better to be able to physically look at stuff like that before buying anyway.

Very nice. Considering the cost of other IPS displays you'd not be able to get 2 for that price with another brand. Sweet deal. Do you have enough powah to drive 3 of those?

Got to love..... POWAH! :salute:

the only thing is going to bother me is the name because i dont know who they are but other then that i care less, its LG anyways
and south Korea are good people anyways

Lol, that was actually part of the reason I got the Yamakasi screen. The brand across the midle of the botton part of the bezel struck me as slightly classy, and the brand sounds cool.

If only it didn't have the extra rubbish printed at the top of the bezel it'd be perfect.

I got the glass one so maybe it will look different then what i see everyday, kinda cool to see a glass one,

Hopefully oyu get no dust behind the glass. Either way, it doesn't much matter. I ended up with dust on my screen from the unboxing, and there will be a bucketload on there after 2 weeks in my room.

my last dell 3008 had hair under it lol and you can remove the glass to clean it

Lol, pretty sure this is bonded glass on these. It doesn't come off for cleaning.

Hmmm, interesting. I wish I'd known about this.... Anyways, whatever. I'm happy with mine as is.

yeah im the last person to spend that much but i never experienced eyefinity at a res like this, if only i can buy 2 more dell 3011 but that will be over $2800 for 2 more, no way im doing that.

I forget where, but I think someone was mentioning 'people only post when there's something wrong', so I'll post because I had both wrong and good.

Bad:
1) My power brick had a rattling noise. I didn't test to see if it even worked, power bricks shouldn't make noise. No problem getting another one from the seller (although communication was lacking, I didn't get a message that explicitly said "We are sending you a new one").

2) When I had the stand on, the monitor shook when I typed (at least more than what monitors usually do). Then again, I have it hanging now, so I really don't care about stand performance.

3) The silver arch broke off. Whoopie, I took it off anyway.

The good:
1) No stuck/dead pixels.

2) It's beautiful.

The silver arch is kind of useless. I can't see the point of it.

Hmmmm, sounds like you had the best possible thing to go wrong with that power brick.

Back