• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

27" 2560x1440 Monitor Under $400!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Red caps pixel perfect is the one done by the factory, and was for a while, if not still is, only a guarentee of no bright pixels, the normal dead black pixels are not considered defects. Which brings us back to my stand that the pixel perfect monitors are a sham.

Ok he just responded to me

Dear onmikesline,

I am not sure for that they told that but it would take that period.
if you can't wait , I can send monitors with 1~3 dust ( no defective pixel ) with $30 refeund ($10 each)

thank you

Yeah, I'm always suspicious of delays on eBay. I'd get a refund and purchase through another seller.

Well, if you can get them with dust that would be an absolute bargain. Especially considering that we know how to take the glass off to clean the screens. If they can do that then I'd suggest you do that to save some money.

Ok i went for it and now ill be only paying $300 for each lol
at that low i can sell them local and make money

So jealous..... 3x screens with no dead pixels, but easily fixable dust issues..... Grrrr :p

Damn, that's a straight $900. Marginally more than what a single Dell 27" IPS goes for over here.

I dont see how anything like this will happen again for me in my life so youre fine :D

besides im not keeping my hopes up, it might be like a dust storm under the glass lol

Dear onmikesline,

I am not sure for that they told that but it would take that period.
if you can't wait , I can send monitors with 1~3 dust ( no defective pixel ) with $30 refeund ($10 each)

thank you
- red-cap

Dear red-cap,

Do you have the ones with dust in stock right now?
- onmikesline

Dear onmikesline,

yes, all the monitors have some dust for now
I have checked all the monitors we have to send you the perfect pixels

thank you
- red-cap

Dear red-cap,

OK ill take them, do i get $30 refund today?
- onmikesline

Dear onmikesline,

just sent you $30
please confirm your paypal
I will send you the monitors soon

thank you for your understanding
- red-cap

Hi onmikesline,

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your purchases in My eBay.

so if im not happy with them and if anyone lives in south florida well you can buy them from me for 300 bucks

Yeah, well to be honest I actually count my find on the Yamakasi screen to be one of those very few wins anyway. If only I'd dicovered it 2 weeks earlier though as I'd then not have taken a $150 loss on my last 27" screen :(

EDIT: The crazy thing is that you sell your existing screen and get 3x awesome screens and you end up with more money than you had before. Absolutely nuts!

Last edited:
It didnt say 3 so i hope they got it right

Result Summary

Departed Facility in BUSAN AND SOUTHEAST AREA - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.)
Friday, May 11, 2012 at 18:43
Origin Service Area: BUSAN AND SOUTHEAST AREA - BUSAN - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.)
Destination Service Area: MIAMI - TAMIAMI, FL - TAMARAC - USA
Friday, May 11, 2012 Location Time
2 Departed Facility in BUSAN AND SOUTHEAST AREA - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.) BUSAN AND SOUTHEAST AREA - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.) 18:43

1 Shipment picked up BUSAN AND SOUTHEAST AREA - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.) 15:14

Hide Details

Ah neat! You know someone posted a video link to take the glass off. What about if you want to put the glass back ON! haha

well you just put it back on i guess lol maybe some glue, but what im going to do is lift one side a little and get some canned air and blow it all out

Mine just arrived. Looks great so far...no problems or dead pixels. I'll be upping the refresh rate and using the color profiles by the end of the weekend.

The Xbox looked great over HDMI. I need to find some new speakers though...don't rely on these speakers...

Back