• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED 4 short beeps and boots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dangerouSoul

Hi guys, how you are doing?i have a sketchy problem. My pc beeps 4 times and then boots fine. i built a new system.
Specs are:
x570 Aorus pro
Ryzen 5800x
2x16gb DDR4 3600mhz team group
Msi rtx 3070 ventus 3x OC
Psu corsair RM850i (from my previous system)

For a fact i know the RAM isn´t the issue here, i reseated it and replaced with my old ones ( Corsair vengeance 3000mhz) the problem persists.
When i get home i will try to reaset gpu and then if that doesn´t do nothing at all i will try to connect diretly to motherboard via hdmi without gpu.
What do u guys say?Am i missing something else?
Hope you guys can help.

Google says try disabling CSM support

Really? I didn't find that at all. I will check but I think it is disabled.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

I'd try flashing the BIOS to the latest version if you aren't there already.

Yes friend. I have the latest. Version f33a. Sorry I didn't mention it. I am out of ideas. The funny thing I can still use it. It makes 4 short beeps, then a single beep like it is supposed to do and boots fine.. I ran heaven benchmark and something is wrong, fps is too low too (160fps Mark). For the record I didn't install a fresh copy of Windows.. But I guess it isn't the problem with the 4 short beeps.

Back