• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

60mm to a 80mm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YoungstaxGx

i have a delta black label on my Swiftech MCXC-370 and its loud as heck i use one of those 60mm to 80mm funnels would a 80mm with more CFM outperform my current delta fan? also which fan do you recommend for an 80mm that is under 46db

I would suggest making your own out of a 2ltr coke bottle since the shape is just about right for a Velocity Stack so air pressure, velocity & CFM are not altered. Mount the fan on the side of your case to pull in cold air from the outside. Sunon make good 80mm 50CFM fans. Bart Lane has them & great service too. Just tell him I sent you;)

case80ho2.jpg

Yup. It was my old setup when I didnt have my current case/cooling setup. You think I would give you advice that I have not tried? Do a search for your topic in the cooling section & you will see that I have been a long suporter of these type of ducts.

Back