• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7950x3d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Again, there's not one reason you mentioned so far that requires such expensive boards. You can spend half the money and get all you need. This is more money than sense purchase. With respect, you don't know the basics so why are you spending so much money on a motherboard that has features you likely won't ever use? Again, if it's just something you want, that's OK, but, you don't remotely need to pay $600+ for a motherboard.
i want only say if is supported!!!!

i want only say if is supported!!!
We know. But you either aren't listening or aren't understanding well...

Plenty of less expensive boards will work with the parts you've selected. If you get off the USB4 requirement (because you don't actually have one....) that opens up nearly all less expensive motherboards (see posts earlier in this thread saying the same thing).

Update @EarthDog i go to B650e and for you the N7-b65XT nzxt (that is asrock) is good?Also you have right @EarthDog x670e is much expensive and with your hint i opted for B650e the alternative is only the Asus strix X670e-e that i can buy at 450€!!!!
My new case will be phanteks nv7 or Fractal north or hyte y60 or tuf gt502 or jonsbo!!!!
Ok my motherboard will be B650e Tomahawk/Carbon/Edge or if x670e Carbon or Tomahawk this is my decision ah anyone have the B650e-i edge for itx compact case?

Last edited:
Ok my motherboard will be B650e Tomahawk/Carbon/Edge or if x670e Carbon or Tomahawk this is my decision ah anyone have the B650e-i edge for itx compact case is a good idea @EarthDog @Woomack or is better the classic atx/matx also the mortar?

I somehow missed the last post.
If the motherboard has all the features you need, B650E is enough and is usually cheaper. The difference between B650E and X670E is barely visible and both chipsets are used in high motherboard series. Gigabyte even used B650E in their top OC series - Tachyon, instead of X670E.

Back