• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8370 with Wraith Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes sir Mr. Scott....very happy! I'm looking at memory now and wanted your advice. I found a G-Skill Trident X , 2x8gb set that has timings of 8-9-9-24 @ 1866mhz and I'm thinking this will be a nice improvement over the Sniper set that I currently have, 9-11-11-29 @ 2133mhz. Your thoughts?
My thoughts...........save your money. The difference will be so small you wouldn't even notice it unless benched, and even then it would depend on the bench.

Recently ordered this same chip but without the cooler, don't need it and I have a better one I really need to utilize anyway.

Yes guys, the drone has been grounded due to me about to use it in a build I'm doing with this chip..... Or one similar to it. :D

Recently ordered this same chip but without the cooler, don't need it and I have a better one I really need to utilize anyway.

Yes guys, the drone has been grounded due to me about to use it in a build I'm doing with this chip..... Or one similar to it. :D
You will love it. I have 2 of them and they both run @ 5ghz.

You will love it. I have 2 of them and they both run @ 5ghz.

My 8320 is the same in what it can do and it may be the chip I set in place for my DD, does 5.0 with ease plus it's not a chip that acts like it wants to wall like many of the newer ones seem to do.
Doesn't need a ton of volts to go either, it's one of the older ones that will just go after it, esp with the right cooling in place.
It does want to run a bit warm but thats an issue I believe I have in hand with the Susanoo.

As for the 8370 I have coming I will be testing it to see how it acts before finalizing which chip to use, certainly won't be the 9590 since the system will be air cooled.

Back