• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700k+master aorus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i reinstalled like 20 times, switching from win7 win10. With the ixapex with 7700k and i managed to fix just once but i was never been able to reproduce again the fix i did in win7. Right now i have to keep win10 cuz incompabilities with win7's usb driver but that's not a problem. this is not an hardware stutter. it's more like an erratic detection from the sensor itself but i swapped so many mouses, so the mouse can't be the problem. the only thing that's strange it's about the ram auto overclocking the bclk to 0.050 and that can cause the deviation of the mouse sensor cuz it's unstable and erratic overclock out of control.
hoping for the best >.<

The ram doesnt cause that fluctuation...it's a natural part of the bclk as I mentioned earlier.

Just spit balling here but have you tried removing the mouse drivers and reinstalling them? I know you mentioned you had drivers installed but have they been removed and then reinstalled?

The ram doesnt cause that fluctuation...it's a natural part of the bclk as I mentioned earlier.

the fluctuation should be even in negative not just in positive of 50mhz in the cpu, and that +50mhz it's permanent and not fluctuating. if this can help the stock settings of the 7700k with apex automatically clocks the bclk +0.50 only @stock settings. as soon as i started ocing the cpu to 4.8 the bclk was stable to 100 but the mouse's problem still there.
the issue it's not related to drivers. i even tried stock, modded ones (win-raid), logitech ones. every driver i tried was from a fresh install (win7 and win10), same problem. i managed to fix once, idk what i did, but i fixed.

ram didn't fix this. i've an old gpu the 680, im gonna try that.
EDIT:
ok maybe i understood what is it. these spikes and stutters are the memory gpu's problem. Being overheated in my gaming sessions and not properly dissipated the heat, it damaged the memory controller of the gpu.
I'm just supposing this because i modded that 1080ti with an artic cooler but the memory controller were not dissipated.
I'll update later with the test of the other GPU (gtx680).
EDIT2:
even after gpu swap same problem. psu maybe? is there any software to test it?

Last edited:
Are you using riser cable? I also got an aorus master Z390 and also have micro stutters

nope, directly connected to the pcie. Even if I scroll up and down on firefox/chrome i can see the stutters and ufotest can't sync with any browser. Ordered a new PSU, the EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2. My seasonic g-750 has 4 years, maybe that's the problem.
I'll update the post when I'll upgrade the PSU.
@Leoniums i'm thinking this stutter can be the nvme ssds, i've changed everything. missing the PSU and the nvme(tried with sata disabled). Because the mouse movements are connected to the disk that the system is installed but if i move my keyboard those stutters don't appears. maybe the pcie nvme interrupts are interfering with the gpu and mouse signals. next step, PSU change.

Last edited:
psu didn't fix. actually the same. trying new nvme then im going to sell everything if even that will not fix.

Have you tried starting the PC in safe mode to see if the mouse still stutters?

Did you change the cables of the psu as well?
Have you take everything apart and let only keyboard and mouse on? Even the f usb 3 etc?
Have you tried with non samsung m2 drivers or with them?

tried with my sata 3tb driver with the 680 and it's actually the same, nothing change. i don't know what to do right now.
this is the test from 4 different mouses, safemode and normal they act different but the same spikes. i think i should bring my pc to some experts.
Rar archive with images(mediafire)

everything is @stock, latest bios f8e. not even ram xmp.

the test u saw with those screenshot are with the latest drivers u linked, thanks for trying to help johan but i think i should rma the board. any other suggestions?

Well, this is a long shot but I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Are you using a mouse pad? If so have you tried it without? I've had mouse pads affect my mousing before.

without mousepad even worse. i tried the zowie g-sr,logitech g640, goliathus speed. same behaviour.

Back