• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800GX2 preorder link FWIW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
u living in a 100sq ft outhouse? cus 528bucks here in socal gets you about that. haha

But damn talk about a way to high of a price for an ocd 8800gts g92

The rent for the apartment (2 bedroom, living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms) runs 1600/month. Army BAH only covers 1100 of it, so yeah, 500 comes out of my pocket heh. BUT! It comes with all the utilities, so I can run my water all day and run two dozen daisy-chained pelts and a vapo 24/7 if I want to. LOL

The rent for the apartment (2 bedroom, living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms) runs 1600/month. Army BAH only covers 1100 of it, so yeah, 500 comes out of my pocket heh.

ahh ok good deal. Thank you for serving this country... even though IMO this war is about the dumbest thing we have ever done.

Just doing our job. Thank you for the support though, nice to see even if just now and then. :beer:

Although not as enticing as being called a "baby killer" as you're getting off the plane coming home. Everyone's entitled to their opinion though, gotta love freedom of speech. :shrug:

Back