• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800pro acting weird !??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And if it's not, my MSPaint modified (to put in the quote) version ;)

lmao.jpg

JigPu

wow.. what some people think of eh?

but when i first saw that pic.. i sometimes ..every 5-10 boots i get artifacts very close to something like that. ...

i got my 9800pro too for my card ..flashed xt but does these VGA Silencer's relly work better??

Is this a joke??????? Heh heh heh....... I'm really sorry to laugh here. but it is definitely funny. I think that is the heatsink you use on Video ram.

I do hope that you have not play any games with it so far. Because if you did, chances are that you damageed the GPU already. Before you spend your money to get the VGA Silencer, I will recommend you to reinstall your original heat sink and fan onto your vid card. This is just to check if those lines and dots are still there. If they are, you will have to get a new vid card. If your vid card is operating like normal, then go ahead and order the VGA silencer.

Kenshiro said:
Is this a joke??????? Heh heh heh....... I'm really sorry to laugh here. but it is definitely funny. I think that is the heatsink you use on Video ram.

I do hope that you have not play any games with it so far. Because if you did, chances are that you damageed the GPU already. Before you spend your money to get the VGA Silencer, I will recommend you to reinstall your original heat sink and fan onto your vid card. This is just to check if those lines and dots are still there. If they are, you will have to get a new vid card. If your vid card is operating like normal, then go ahead and order the VGA silencer.

it's a joke dude go ahead a laugh.

LMAO, I was suspicous on the pic but I really believe it for a second :). I was laughin for like 10 min about this. If somebody really did this, they would fry the GPU COMPLETELY. I dont think it would be at 91C, it would be at around 185C :). NICE MAN!

I thnk it could work if the fins were surrounded by dry ice... or LN2...

Nice one man... I was like... wtf... Nice fit too as someone Drec pointed out

Back