• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A case for water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigDH01

Registered
I currently have a smallish Antec case and while it is well designed it just isn't large enough to meet my needs. The CD-ROM drives extend out over my motherboard which makes the MB hard to install and remove. The CPU is currently cooled by a Ninja which makes the whole thing seem even more cramped. Plus the temp in there reaches 30C under full load. I need something better.

I'd like a case that doesn't have to be pre-modded for water cooling. Basically a case that would allow me to fit a 120mm radiator or dual radiator plus the pump and everything else needed for a water cooling setup. I had a water cooling setup up before but it used an external enclosure (corsair). I want something that can be totally confined within the case and have the radiator blow the hot air outside. I'd also really like to have a removable motherboard tray. If possible, I'd also like to have the PSU mounted beneath the MB like on the Antec P180. A clear side panel would be nice and I really want one but it wouldn't be necessary.

I like the Silverstone case PJ70, I think. However, that is too costly for me. I'm looking for something 200 or below. The P180 looks somewhat cramped and I've heard the Lian-Lis have problems with the upside-down mount. I need your help. Do any of you know of or use a case that would work for me? Thanks.

Well, to start off with frozencpu, crazy pc, and voyeur mods all have either fully modded and ready cases,or they sell kits.

Back