• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A64+nf3 doing 25,199 in 2k1 and other benches here!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i need one of these 2.2ns powercolor

where can i get them ? :D

will the r360 coming soon have 2.2ns ?

the r360 might have 2.2ns chips not sure.. i looked everwhere for the PC with 2.2ns ram and couldn't find it.. but even if you do find it it requires alot of vmod's to run past 400mhz still. :(

Damn, why'd you change names from forum to forum? I always thought you were two seperate people :p

Great job though, you got rig we all want :)

Phwoaa!!!!!

Looks like it took 2 people teaming up to beat your score.

So many changes in just 2 days!

Looks like they are using a different processor compared to yours, and have a slightly faster 9800Pro.

nope same cpu win2000 just shows it as a duron but they are both A64 3200+'s.. and nope both 9800p's are about the same mines just not maxed "YET" ;)

Thanks for the info. Go MM! You're da man!

People like you make overclocking sound easy. I know how much trouble it took me just to get to the 1st page. You are actually gunning for the record!

:)
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7061779

1jason57.GIF

You have your Corsair XMS 3200C2 running at 257MHz (DDR514) with CAS 2- tRCD 2 - tRP 2 ? Those are using WinBond BH-5 chips? or is the AMD 64 3200+ just really friendly with memory?

lol the ram is the orig. corsair pc3200c2 1.1 it has 6ns "CTL" sammy chips and Ive used these sticks for over 9 months and they are perfectly burnt in and yes 257 1:1 2-2-2-6-2

shiyan said:
I think Naser over at tbreak did remove the IHS.

I sliced the spreader on my A64 right off and temps dropped around 7 degrees right off the bat. Easy to do but must take extreme care.

Back