• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A8n-e =A8n-SLI for vmod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gamadeus

If I want to make a Vmod on the A8n-e to increase the Vcore beyond 1.6, can I use the same vmod as for the SLI or premium version (since there is no a8n-e vmod available on the net).
Have those boards a similar enqugh architecture to make the vmod work or am i just destroying my mobo?

I wouldnt trust vmod info on a sli version to work on a A8N-E,thats asking for trouble....

well, maybe you´re right...but the place where you have to do some soldering looks exaclty the same, same resistor sames etc.. So my guess is that it actually will work, but I´d like to hear more professional opinions before I try...

it works the same. i've done it and all is good.
check the sticky for a8n...at the very end i wrote up a little guide that will help u out.

it works the same. i've done it and all is good.
check the sticky for a8n...at the very end i wrote up a little guide that will help u out.

Hi doom0 I would like to try this mod too. But i couldn't find a relevant topic on the net since its been 5 years old that when the time this mod was born :confused:. So i would really appreciate if u can help me with some article or guide or any form of picture...

Thanks in advance :)

Back