• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IX38 QuadGT intial results!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Think with me it was getting gtlref tuned i'm at 68% 0+2 & 67% 1+3.

Yep i've also noticed another odd thing that happens sometimes, if after post you press CTRL ALT & DEL to start over most mobos start again, miner seems to misss the post sctrrmn 2nd time. Only noticed this as i'd done it to give myself another chance to get into bios. :confused:

An x38 over a P35 for me is the factor of PCI-E 2.0 not because of bandwidth, but the 75w addition at the slot. There has to be a reason as to why they added it. I can see newer gpu's using less energy and providing more performance than G92 but, there's no telling if newer cores will require the full 300w capability since nothing has been announced yet. If they do require 300w then how will they be powered on a PCI-E 1.1? Will they have a third power connector or something? It's hard to say, but at least getting the X38 guarantees me that new flagship cards will work without question.

Back