• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit KX7333 & 2100 Tbred B AIUHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hey all

Athlon XP 2100 Thoroughbred B
AXDA21000DUT3C
AIUHB

recived this chip yesterday trying to get a good oc on it right now
mobo is Abit kx7333 its @ 1807 right now

I have access to multi's from 5 to 13

I would like to get it up too 2 gig I know results vary but so far I cant get past 1.8

right now Im @ 139 fsb x13= 1807 Mhz @ 4:2:1 devisor @ 1.75v

I would like 166 fsb x 12.5= 2075mhz @5:2:1 Devisor what voltage should I apply for that ?

From the results posted on this chip
Seams I should be able to reach this no problem ?
Cpu temp is 35.5
Should I Raise the vcore to max Ie:1.85 & let it burn in ?

Any Abit KX7333 USING THIS CHIP ?

Athlon XP 21000 Thoroughbred B
AXDA21000DUT3C
AIUHB

if so what are your results & how did you reach them
IE: FSB, DEVISOR, DID YOU BRIDGE 5TH L3, Whats your VCore ?
all the details please

Ive been reading some of the others results very impresive but looks like there all on asus mobo least the ones I seen

yes I got it

2185 mhz its @ 166 Fsb x 13 @ 5:2:1 Div. @ 1.80v, Vdimm @1.65
temp shot up too 40c
system temp is 29c

I think after the as3 sets up it will drop 2 to 4c

Last edited:
Try 170 FSBs with the 13 multiplier. I think a safe voltage for you to be around is 1.85v since your temperatures seem to be acceptable. A member here so far has gotten to 172 x 13 = 2250 mhz and that wasn't even the limit of the chip so keep on going and if you do hit a wall, burn it in.

Cosmo_d, Are the only multi options you have 5x to 13x. Nothing higher than that in your bios?

Reason I asked is because in my case, the only multi options I have showing in my bios are 13x and up.

I already called Asus tech support and they couldn't explain the missing lower multis. I flashed to 2 of the newest bios already and still only get 13x to 20x.

Maybe if I connected the 5th L3 bridge, that will make the lower multis appear in the bios. what do you guys think?

maxima88 said:
Cosmo_d, Are the only multi options you have 5x to 13x. Nothing higher than that in your bios?

Reason I asked is because in my case, the only multi options I have showing in my bios are 13x and up.

I already called Asus tech support and they couldn't explain the missing lower multis. I flashed to 2 of the newest bios already and still only get 13x to 20x.

Maybe if I connected the 5th L3 bridge, that will make the lower multis appear in the bios. what do you guys think?

It is worth a try but try asking in the Asus section whether someone has the same combo and has the same problem and perhaps already tried connecting the last L3. It could save you some grief.

maxima88 said:

Hey Max...

Yes I only have access to 5 through 13 Mult's Wich was kinda nice

I tryed for 3 hours to connect the 5th L3 bridge using a .05 #2 lead mechanical pen but my eyes are to bad I even had a large magnifyng glass from an old projector but I could not do it I keept getting lead into the hole the dam hole is realy close to 1 of the bridge contacts so its virtualy imposible for me to go around it

I tryed filling the hole with crayon but no dice the hole is not realy a hole lol hard to explain. maybe if I get some defroster kit paint

Guess I realy dont need it tho the fsb is @ 166 & I have a 2.1 gig pc.

I need to find some software that will stress this pc for a solid burn in any suggestions ?

Ill shoot for higher speeds later as I realy must sleap now

I've got the Kx7-333 RAID v1.0 board and the AMD 2100+ Tbred b AIUHB 0248 and i got her up to 2440 i think it was.. 195x12.5. 12.5 is the highest i could use... 13 didnt work cuase i unlocked her which will only give you 12.5 and below mults. I had to give her more then 1.85v to get it to boot at higher then 175FSB with Fast CPU command at "Fast".. At Normal i could boot at 200FSB.. sucks.. i guess she wants more juice then i'm willing to give her at this moment.. i want to burn her in some first. First night i got her runing.. i got it from Newegg last Wednesday night.

Anyways.. I flashed the BIOS to the lastest B6.. dont know if it was a good thing or not hehe.

Sucks, I was at 2440Mhz @ 1.90-1.92v i had her runing windows XP pro and scrolling the web and everything thinking all was good till i ran prime95 to test her stability and bam! Right off the bat she errors! So i think it wants more juice! I'm only air cooling right now with a modified new SLK800 and its runing at 43 C right now durring Prime full load with a system temp of 28C.. Not bad lost about 4 degrees C from a Swiftech heatsink i had before.

I have a Abit KX7 333R hopefully i will get multipliers of 13 and up as i dont want to run to high front side bus. Later on i plan on going to a nforce 2 motherboard with some Pc3500 memory then i will

Jen

maxima88 said:
Just use a socket jumper wire, much safer and reversible. I did this on my KX7-333R to unlock the lower multipliers on my XP2400 so I could up the FSB.

cozmo_d said:

Hey Max...

Yes I only have access to 5 through 13 Mult's Wich was kinda nice

I tryed for 3 hours to connect the 5th L3 bridge using a .05 #2 lead mechanical pen but my eyes are to bad I even had a large magnifyng glass from an old projector but I could not do it I keept getting lead into the hole the dam hole is realy close to 1 of the bridge contacts so its virtualy imposible for me to go around it

I tryed filling the hole with crayon but no dice the hole is not realy a hole lol hard to explain. maybe if I get some defroster kit paint

Guess I realy dont need it tho the fsb is @ 166 & I have a 2.1 gig pc.

I need to find some software that will stress this pc for a solid burn in any suggestions ?

Ill shoot for higher speeds later as I realy must sleap now
Strange I thought connecting the last L3 bridge gave you access to the lower multis - which you already seem to have!

OC Detective said:

Strange I thought connecting the last L3 bridge gave you access to the lower multis - which you already seem to have!

yep I thought its very strange

everyone is saying they had to inlock 5th l3 to get the lower multi's

Mine is not unlocked by me & I have 5 thru 13 strange indead

nothing above 13 tho

195 FSB !!!

What about your pci & agp bus frq... ??

using 195fsb with 5:2:1 dividor woud make your pci bus 39
& your agp 78 is that safe ???

Last edited:
cozmo_d said:
195 FSB !!!

What about your pci & agp bus frq... ??

using 195fsb with 5:2:1 dividor woud make your pci bus 39
& your agp 78 is that safe ???

It's safe as long as your components (i.e. HD) can handle it. As far as his AGP being 79 that shouldn't be too a real problem. I'm currently running my pci at 42 and have had no problems what so ever.

How do ya know weather or not they can handel it ?

is there some spec to look for ?
or go with high fsb...... if it frys then you know it couldnt take it ?

cozmo_d said:
How do ya know weather or not they can handel it ?

is there some spec to look for ?
or go with high fsb...... if it frys then you know it couldnt take it ?

Well if it wont boot or ya get some windows errors then ya know.

Your not gona fry something.. You'll see the signs way before that will happen.

Well she booted @ Fsb 185x13=2405 [email protected]

but I was getting some strange errors so im gona go with
FSB 177 it seems stable @ the moment temp is 37.5c

back to burnin

Last edited:
cozmo d

....from outer space?

dude, what are you cooling that thing with? (please say water)
i have the same mobo, xp2100 AIUHB 0249.
just slapped it in. currently 169*13 @ 1.85vcore, and 2.85vmem, at 47C!!!!! but after the burn in it should drop 3 or 4 degrees. at least that was the case on my xp1700. i fold too, so this is load. i use an sk-7, and if anything is holding me back it's the fan (80mm enermax ultracool @ 3400rpm) but i don't want a noisy setup. this room is kinda warm too, at 75.

i think my ram is crapping out on me above 169. i refuse to give up the turbo timings, but i'm bummed about the results. it could be the mobo, but i doubt it. i wonder if multi's >13 can be used on this board. well, i'm off to find out.

Last edited:
join the club specific... I could get 205-208 before with my Pal 2100+ at Fast CPU decode now i cant do that anymore.. With the new CPU i'm lucky to get the system to post at 193-194 at normal CPU command.. At Fast CPU command i can only do like 182-183 before she wont post.. I think its the board dude.. What version ya got? I have the 1.0.

Back