• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit KX7333 & 2100 Tbred B AIUHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, i had another mem dump at 170, so i made an edit to my above post.

KnownKiller, where is the version printed? I remember looking inbetween the pci slots and the controller on my old KT266A, but i don't see it on this one. I'm not taking cards out to check, but i'll be willing to bet it's a 1.0, since i bought it used in the 'fieds a few months ago.

i really don't want to drop another wad on a stick of ram. i'll wait till the kt400a chipsets are out, then decide to get one of those or an nforce2 board, plus a new stick. i had read that the xms2700 jobs were dusty (after i bought it) so i guess it's my loss. with the 1700 t'bredA i couldn't do higher than 144 without getting the blue screen mem dumps. so i figure it was the chip giving me those cramps. but i was hoping to get at least 175 to 180 with this 2100. still may be the board though, it's hard to tell.

also, i am doing ultra cpu decode, so that might be holding me back at least a few notches on the fsb. i'll try some different configurations and see what i get, but i hate letting go of those "turbo" settings.

specific said:
well, i had another mem dump at 170, so i made an edit to my above post.

KnownKiller, where is the version printed? I remember looking inbetween the pci slots and the controller on my old KT266A, but i don't see it on this one. I'm not taking cards out to check, but i'll be willing to bet it's a 1.0, since i bought it used in the 'fieds a few months ago.

i really don't want to drop another wad on a stick of ram. i'll wait till the kt400a chipsets are out, then decide to get one of those or an nforce2 board, plus a new stick. i had read that the xms2700 jobs were dusty (after i bought it) so i guess it's my loss. with the 1700 t'bredA i couldn't do higher than 144 without getting the blue screen mem dumps. so i figure it was the chip giving me those cramps. but i was hoping to get at least 175 to 180 with this 2100. still may be the board though, it's hard to tell.

also, i am doing ultra cpu decode, so that might be holding me back at least a few notches on the fsb. i'll try some different configurations and see what i get, but i hate letting go of those "turbo" settings.

I feel ya man on those turbo timings.. I'm used to Fast and i want it back hehe..

To see the board revision your either gona have to take the board out and check the white sticker on the bottom back or ya can use sandra 2002 software.. That can tell ya.. oh wait so can wcpuid. if ya have that run it and hit the system info button and it will ask ya what format ya want to run... just hit ok and it will show on there.

Robin Hood said:
Sisandra still reports my board revision incorrectly, it says 1.0 and the stickers says 1.1

ok hehe.. yeah i told a friend that i wouldnt believe Sandra when it said he had v1.0 but he also used wcpuid and it said 1.0 as well... Can you try that wcpuid programa nd see what your says, just to know if it reports right cause the guy i know hasnt seen the back of his board yet cause hes got water cooling and it would be a pain to check..

KnownKiller said:

Can you try that wcpuid programa nd see what your says, just to know if it reports right

Will need to download it first as it's not something I have installed.

Edit - Just checked it with WCPUID v3.0g and it also reports that the board is 1.0 :(

Last edited:
wcpuid gives an ambiguous and unsatisfying 1.x
how anti-climactic
with 'fast' cpu setting, i am getting 170, but who knows....... any minute now the blue screen could come back to haunt me.
i'll give it an overnight run while folding to see how things go.

specific said:
wcpuid gives an ambiguous and unsatisfying 1.x
how anti-climactic
with 'fast' cpu setting, i am getting 170, but who knows....... any minute now the blue screen could come back to haunt me.
i'll give it an overnight run while folding to see how things go.

Wierd.. what verison of WCPUID are ya using? i have version 3.0g.

On mine it says v1.0~

specific said:
cozmo d....from outer space?
dude, what are you cooling that thing with?

Yep Outa Space......

It was runing on air globalwin hs/fan one of the older ones using as3 got a Slk7 now tho using same global win fan it sounds like an airplane prop tho...........

the temps of the tbreds are way lower than on tbird or duron

Im not on my pc @ the moment Im building my old kt7 for a pall & thats what im cruizin the int with right now or id tell ya my new temps with the slk7

I just got a 2100+ Tbred B (AIUHB 0248) which I am now running on my KX7-333 motherboard. I didn't have time to really play with it last night, but I do have it running at 13*170= 2210 MHz at 1.70 volts. I am using the SK-7 and TT SF II as shown in my sig. My load temps are running 28C case and 40C CPU, which seems to be comparable to what most of you are getting.

I was somewhat surprised that my temps were not lower than that, since I am only using 1.70 volts. My 1800+ Tbred A ran about 28C/40C using 1.85 volts. Of course, the 1800+ was only running at 2.0 GHz and the 2100+ is running at 2.2 GHz.

Back