• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED About Corsair and Gskill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtxjim

Registered
Dude,i confuse about RAM

im using Asus Rog asus rog rampage iv extreme,i-7 3930k..
im looking ram for Gaming,Which 1 is Better??

They are both good pick whichever you cab get a good deal on. I've bought skill for about 5 or 6 years now so I have some brand loyalty to them.

They are both good pick whichever you cab get a good deal on. I've bought skill for about 5 or 6 years now so I have some brand loyalty to them.
if for gaming?whic 1 is better??im using Corsair RAm now...can be fast and better?

Both brands are fine. What you need to look for is speed and timings. That will tell you which kit is faster. Both brands have similar speed/timing/voltage combinations. Just pick which you want and check to see which brand is cheaper, then buy them.

Wow, I didn't know that G.Skill has been out for that long..

>.> Is there really a "bad" memory company you should avoid? I haven't heard about a company like that..

"rated" speed and timings dont always tell the whole story either. Look for reviews to see what each specific model is capable of, as many kits can do way faster than what is stated. I have some gskill rated at 1866 8-9-8 that will do 2200+ 7-9-7

i still dont know,dont care about which 1 is cheaper,i just need for gaming

i still dont know,dont care about which 1 is cheaper,i just need for gaming

They will both work fine for gaming.

Look at the speed of the RAM, mine is 1600 9-9-9-24 from GSKILL and works just fine.

sig shows you run w7 32 bit in your sig rig just take a stick out of that since it aint being used and pop it in the new one ;) dont need more than 4 gigs for gaming anywho atleast i never have lol.

which brand for gaming more nice and fast??

I'm not sure if you are trolling, or not reading our responses. Both brands are fine. Get some DDR3-1600 with 9-9-9-27 timings and call it a day.

The 'brand' doesn't matter, it is the rated speeds/timings.

I'm not sure if you are trolling, or not reading our responses. Both brands are fine. Get some DDR3-1600 with 9-9-9-27 timings and call it a day.

The 'brand' doesn't matter, it is the rated speeds/timings.

BRo,THX u..becoz i want change it to 2400mhz izit better?

Can you clarify your last statement?

You are looking for something that is hard to use? You want to have difficulty getting things working?

Back