• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ACC capable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It has the 710 SB chip which has the potential to provide ACC. Whether or not that option actually shows up in bios is another issue. I suggest downloading the PDF owner's manual file from the manufacturer and check out the sections that talk about bios options. Another thing you might do is read all the NewEgg customer reviews for that board to see if anyone mentions that feature. ECS is not known for catering to overclockers, though.

You would probably be better off with this board...

Biostar TA785G3

Definitely know that it supports unlocking.

I didn't see any mention of unlocking with that ECS board. Biostar generally is better for unlocking. Anyway, it's always a gamble.

You would probably be better off with this board...

Biostar TA785G3

Definitely know that it supports unlocking.

I didn't see any mention of unlocking with that ECS board. Biostar generally is better for unlocking. Anyway, it's always a gamble.

Make sure you understand what the risks are with an open box board:
1. Shorter return window
2. Possibility/probability of missing components (e.g. I/O shield, install CDs, cables, manual)
3. You may get a lemmon. It could very well be someone returned it for reason of defects.

Back