• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Accelero L2 pro - 9XXX series?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daaave

Registered
Quick question fellas, can you put an Accelero L2 Pro onto a Geforce 9XXX series card? Arctic's site said it can fit from Geforce 5xxx to GTX 450 however I just want to confirm before doing it.

Cheers!

Right now I have the Accelero L2 running on a 7600GT but I was thinking of getting a cheap 9500GS from eBay (Still living in 2008 haha) but the stock cooler Zotac cooler looks abit weak, so I figured I could throw the L2 on there.

The Accelero L2 dropped the 7600GT from about 45-50 idle/60 load to 30-35 idle/40 load aswell, not bad for £14!

Cheers for the help, should have that card here by next week and then I can run dual monitors for the first time, oh boy!

2.jpg

Just thought the heatsink/fan on the card looks quite weak compared to an Aftermarket one. I'll run it on some games to see how high the temps get first.

I'll probably only be playing CoD4 on the card anyway, which the 7600GT handles decently.

Just to confirm I can run dual screens with different resolutions with this card yes? One's a Dell 20 with a res of 1680x1050 and the others a 19 LG at 1360x768.

I have no idea. That stuff is ancient. I used to run AMD GPUs till I got the 8800GT. Never dealt with the 7000 series, my AMD GPU was before they went to the xxxx numbering.

If the card has two ouputs, usually you can. The drivers aren't supported anymore for those cards, think they stopped at the 4xx series to help older cards, so get the best you can for that card.

Ancient, heh I was running a Athlon 3200+ up until the other day.

I'll presume I can run dual monitors on a 9500GS since I can with this 7600GT, albeit one of the ports are faulty. Thanks for the help mate.

Back