• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

adata memory timings....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ewicc

I have a P4 2.4c, abit ic-7 and 2 x 256 adata ddr500 ram. I have the system running at 250mhz fsb both cpu and memory 1:1. The timings are at:
Cas Latency: 3
Ras To Cas: 4
Ras precharge: 4
Cycle time tRas: 8
Are these timings bad? What are best timings I would be likely to achieve?
What chips do the adata ddr500 memory use? heres what numbers i got off my memory sticks. Adata H0329 and ADD8608A8A-4B. I read off a review site that they got adata dd500 ram running as 275.57 MHz FSB with timings 2.5:4:4:7 at 3.2V. My motherboard however the RAM voltage only goes upto 2.8V

Thanks in advance guys

You might be able to do 2,5-4-3-7@250 w 2.8V but I think leaving the timings and increasing FSB to 260- 270 would give more of a boost.
If you can't go higher you probably can't improve timings either, unless this is your cpu's limit.
Br
hepp

it is the version with no heat speader. It was the first and only ddr500 memory available on the market at the time, otherwise I would have went for the corsair ddr500 memory.

Back