• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED ADATA SU650 480GB 3D-NAND SSD @ Newegg for $75

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Seems like a pretty good deal on Newegg for the ADATA SU650 480GB SSD (though to be honest, I haven't purchased one of these in a while).

Did a quick price comparison: it's about $10 more on Amazon and $30 more on Rakuten. We reviewed a similar SSD and it held up pretty well. FYI, sale ends Saturday.

Let me know if this is any good, I may pick one up myself or suggest it for my brother's new rig.

Matt

If you can swing another $25 and NVMe M.2 is supported check out the ADATA XPG SX6000. It's an NVMe drive and crazy faster than the SU650. If the XPG doesn't fit his (or your) criteria then the SU650 is a good budget SSD.

Last edited:
If you can swing another $25 and NVMe M.2 is supported check out the ADATA XPG SX6000. It's an NVMe drive and crazy faster than the SU650. If the XPG doesn't fit his (or your) criteria then the SU650 is a good budget SSD.

Thanks! I'll check it out. It's probably worth the extra $25. :)

Back