• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Addtronics Caseo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheMarMan

Registered
Hello i'm going to buy a new case an addtronics 7896A.
So is it a good case? Or can i get better for the price? I'm going too mod it quite much soo...

i don' t know about that particular addtronics, but i have the 7220 CL server, and i really like, i paid 150 shipped for it like in august of last year w/ 420 addtronics powersupply (meant for dual processing, seams to work great) there is lots and lots of room. tons of fan spots, tun o bays, and it comes with a cool monitoring thingy that will do 4 fan rpms and 4 temp locations (have to position dioded wherever you want temps from) and it will also tell you what the voltages are coming out of PSU. but unfortunately it takes up a pci slot and i dont have a free one on my 8rda+ between my raid card and my slot blower under my vidcard (the only open slot is the last one that shared IRQ w/ agp so i dont wanna use it) ohhh it was nice. And also i blew out the card and it took the site like 3 months to help me, but when addtronics finally heard of/about me, they fixed it right away. Very good company (don't remember where i got the case though)

Back