• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Afterfall Insanity (first person horror shooter) for just $1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats exactly what I was thinking...So if I give them a dollar....chances are ill be paying $9 in November.

Actually you'd be paying $33.90 in November. Their site says the full price will be 33.90 including your $1 discount. So, full game price = $34.90. Not sure I could pre-order an indie game for that price with the limited amount of media they've released. At least from a new developer.

*shrug*

If we don’t succeed in reaching ten million pre-orders, ALL of the money collected from pre-orders will be donated to the charity and the Afterfall: InSanity will be sold at the price of $33.90$ (this price reflects a $1 discount)

That's insane

I actually think the super low cost may help something like that profit a lot more than usual games.
For example I would think a lot more people would want to buy this just because it is so cheap, to convince someone to buy a $65+ game like COD Black Ops might be a lot harder.
So really they if market right, they may get A LOT higher customer purchase ratio than even a well established game like COD.

Seems legit!! They really need to market the h3ll out of that thought!! I would give them props on the unique way they set that up!!!
Its either really smart marketing or a very very clever scam!

Last edited:
I'm in, $1 isn't big money and it'll go for the charity if they don't reach 10 million copies sold.

It's a PC exclusive, the best selling game of all time only reached 11 million (One of The Sims titles) followed by a 9 million title and just lower from there.

There is no way this game will reach 10 million pre-orders, sorry to waste your time guys.

This game promotion have already some +. Why? It's very good game, only 1$ cost, Charity action - I highly recommended Afterfall InSanity ^^

This game promotion have already some +. Why? It's very good game, only 1$ cost, Charity action - I highly recommended Afterfall InSanity ^^

hey welcome onboard rivido... not shure we have many dev's hear. you wana join our "lets make a game togheter" when your finished this shooter ;)

Hmm, I don't think that I'm a good programmer(if I good understand you ^^) xD But I very like to play TPS survival horrors(like Dead Space or Silent Hill:Homecoming), so Afterfall InSanity really looks interesting ^^

Back