• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aftermarket GPU cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That waterblock needs a water SYSTEM. Im guessing he meant an when he said watercooling is an option.

Janus reviewed Arctic's AIO on the front page I believe... Check that out boneless.

I was told my card is not a reference card and thus reference AM coolers would not work on it. Is this true?

Have you remove the stock air cooler and look at ther card yet?, undrenead, they're al design the same, your card is not a refrence card because it have 448 core instead of 384 core from the refrence card you can buy that air cooler and try it out, if it not work, return it, tell them you're not happy with that product

Have you remove the stock air cooler and look at ther card yet?, undrenead, they're al design the same, your card is not a refrence card because it have 448 core instead of 384 core from the refrence card you can buy that air cooler and try it out, if it not work, return it, tell them you're not happy with that product

The GTX560Ti 448 is a completely different card from the GTX560Ti, NVIDIA just decided to give them the same name. There's reference and non-reference 560Ti 448s.

If it's not reference, there's no guarantee anything will fit. :/. Depending on how far off reference, you might get lucky, but I'm not sure of how to figure it out short of buying it yourself and testing it or finding someone else that already has.

The GTX560Ti 448 is a completely different card from the GTX560Ti, NVIDIA just decided to give them the same name. There's reference and non-reference 560Ti 448s.

If it's not reference, there's no guarantee anything will fit. :/. Depending on how far off reference, you might get lucky, but I'm not sure of how to figure it out short of buying it yourself and testing it or finding someone else that already has.

The GTX 560 TI 448 is pretty much the same as my GTX 480. And I have the Accelero Xtreme Plus II. You would be fine with tha Plus III.

Mine is not a 560 Ti. Mine is a 570 with 2 shader cores disabled. I do not know if the PCB design is the same for the 560 Ti 448 and the 570.

You say that you want a aftermarket cooler for the GTX 560 in the beginning of this thread, and now, you say you have a 570, so witch card do you have?

You say that you want a aftermarket cooler for the GTX 560 in the beginning of this thread, and now, you say you have a 570, so witch card do you have?

You're the one that's confused.

The GTX560, GTX560Ti, and GTX560Ti 448 are COMPLETELY different cards. He has a GTX560Ti 448.

You're the one that's confused.

The GTX560, GTX560Ti, and GTX560Ti 448 are COMPLETELY different cards. He has a GTX560Ti 448.

Oh no, my bad, i guess that i need to take a break now i miss read the respond, have been infront of the computer for the whole day and my eyes are getting tire.

Get a good aftermarket arctic cooling solution for your 560 TI 448. I currently run an accelero TTII on my GTX670 and it run ~55°c while gaming at ~1100mhz, all that in silence !

They usually fit pretty much any card.

I even let the big stock VRMs heatsink on my GTX670. I only had to slightly mod the TTII.

Again...If the Accelero Xtreme Plus II fits a GTX 480, it'll fit a GTX 560 TI 448 Core. They both are the same size. Go with it. You won't regret it. I have my card OC with a vcore of 1.138v and a core speed of 900mhz and my GFX card does not go above 60 while playing BF3 at maximum settings.

Back