• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ah the milion at last!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hamm3r

One milion and one to be exact :D
shot1.jpg

Well all I can say is that it was a long ride, started with Classic Seti in 2002 and then switched to Boinc when It came out. I have been mostly crunching with 2 machines, that is P4HT @ 3.9Ghz and my trusty old Barton 2500+ @ 2.1Ghz, other ones are temporary here and there that I manage to borg :)

Anyway I just got my hands on something that will bring me another milion alot faster than systems above, here is the screenie:
slika2.jpg

So far it is doing good, 3Ghz on stock volts orthos stable. Havent pushed it any further for now coz I want it to be stable over the weekend when I am @ home. But looks like it will be a good clocker (booted just fine @ 3.4Ghz 1.4V), but the zalman is holding me back. Anyway its folding now, and will be through the weekend until I return. All I can say is C2Duos rock compared to my old Preshott.

Crunch on fellas! :D

Congrats :p

(not fair. been using boinc since it was released and only have 127k credit. but Ive been having problems with my desktop and have been relying on my IBM T40 (R.I.P) 90% of the time)

Thanks guys, I am proud to be crunching with you, OC has got to be the best team on the net to crunch for! :attn:

Crunch on. :D

Back