• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AI Booster?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

I thought i could use AI Booster to up the FSB without a system restart? Is there a way to do this? I just tried to up the fsb by 5MHz and it wanted to do a restart, is this normal? Whats the point, just do it in the bios if you have to restart all the time. :shrug:

Ai Booster has FSB Cap on it :-/. 200, 266, 333, 400. If you boot at directly those FSB, you can push higher, thats how I got my 650 to 4.6, I booted at 4.5 (266fsb) to bypass that. GL

Yeah, thats what i thought. I am booting at 200 but it still wants to restart for the change to take affect. Hmm, wierd.

Speaking of AI Booster. I have installed the application on my computer but it keeps coming up that I need to enable it in the BIOS. Problem is, I can't seem to find where to enable it (0422 bios).

Secondly, my ASUS Probe software is not reporting the proper temps. CPU temps keep bouncing from 33,42,51,60,33,42,51,60 and so on. It changes every second. In the BIOS, the temperature remains constant so I know it has something to do with the Probe program.

Lastly, my OCZ 5400 DDR2 is only showing up as 4300 on bootup. CPUZ shows a ratio of 3:4 FSB:DRAM. I'm going back to read the thread on overclocking to see if I can figure this one out.

dylskee said:
It doesn't look my board is supported.

odd as it is such a popular board

try setfsb, it works, but not with all bios versions

D

Back