• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AI Suite II Windows 10 crashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Danny1976

Registered
I have an M5A97 R2.0 with Windows 10 and I am able to open the AI Suite II. I can use the Monitor, Update and Information, but as soon as I click on Auto Tuning, or select a Tool>TurboV EVO the app crashes. Does anyone have an idea of why I cant use Auto Tuning or TurboV Evo?

It's compatible with Win10 but you need the latest version and I'm not sure if it was released for AMD boards. On Intel only the latest version is working but it doesn't have TurboV ( has to be installed separately from other package ). Anyway I wouldn't use any soft for OC. AI Suite is pretty useless when you already have everything overclocked and there is better soft for voltage/temps monitoring which is not using additional services.
If you want to overclock then make it in BIOS. Auto OC is not always working anyway.

It turned out to be a problem with the Windows. When I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 it wasn't working as it should. I had to backup everything and do a Windows 10 fresh install. After that everything has been working perfect. Thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my questions.

Back