• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Airsplat.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
and i quote from the re-seller rating i just wrote:
Here's what happened..on march 22nd i ordered two GB M4 A's. They advertised on their site, free shipping + A free shotgun but for their stupid reason i cant get both, only one..fine, i guess. 2 days later they shipped (fine, although it broke they're "guarenteed" 24hr shipped). 5 days later i get the guns. First off, the box they shipped it in came all beat up and already open, something tells me this wasnt UPS's fault because in the 6 years iv lived here, this has NEVER happened..anyways, contents looked fine.
opened up the guns, both of the damn things look like they've been used! chipped paint and scratched up parts..i was hesitant but the guns did look amazing.

One of the guns worked fine, other gun DOA!!!
called them up figuring, this place looks very professional, im sure they're customer service would be great. WRONG. i called expecting that they would do an advanced replacement and send out a gun asap maybe via free overnight. when i called them at 11am their time they said it was too late to ship (SUCH BS) and they wouldnt do anything more than ground because they're loose profit - i told the rep in the face thats crap customer service, but i guess i dont have a choice..lets start the replacement process (i pay for another gun upfront and they'll include a pre-paid shipping label to send the old one back)..now came the most retarded thing iv heard - the rep told me the "RMA manager" isnt here right now, he's out of the office and will call me back within 24hrs (WTF!?!?!)

anyways, here i am sunday, 3 days later with no word. after talking to many people i now know they're service is crap and its all just an act, the ratings on this site confirm. oh did i mention the gun is rated for 360FPS on their site, but right on the box it says 330? Anyways, when i call back monday if they dont let me return the gun for a full refund, and cover shipping im going to file a dispute with my creditcard company for fraud because thats exactly what's going on here. i dont play games and im not about to start.

EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS! DONT BE FOOLED BY THEIR GOOD PRICES, THERES OTHER PLACES! PAY A LITTLE BIT MORE AND DONT GET SKREWED LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS ON HERE HAVE!
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Airsplat

i KNEW i should of checked the above link before ordering, dont know why it skipped my mind :(

anyone know how long disputes take with Discover Card?

Sorry to hear about your mishaps. The couple of times I have ordered there, it has always been good (not stellar, but not bad either). Had to RMA one item, but they were very accommodating and even paid both sets of shipping for the replacement.

whaddya know my review took their rating for a 7 to a 5.83
i feel the power

They were fast and professional the only time I've dealt with them. None of my friends have had any problems with them either. Sounds like bad luck if you ask me.

Back